Jarold's LAIR - From Sobersided to Inane

This is the blog where Jarold whines about the stuffs he hates, brags the things and achievements he has, shares the wonderful moment he experiences, shamelessly announces his clumsiness and ignorance, and posts just about anything from inane to sobersided. This is Jarold's -L-A-I-R-

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bro Keeps On Jingling In My Head

Eversince I've seen and heard this year's ABS-CBN Christmas station ID, the hymn has triumphantly inhabited my upper story.

It's the first thing that comes to mind when I groggily rise up from my cot. My upper works melodiously pops up the notes piece-by-piece while on the wheels. Youtube gets the first URL visit as soon as I launch my office desktop, buffering the Christmas video. And, even when I retire to my blanket and pillows, it still claims my cerebrum. Now this is a serious case of LSS ( Last Song Syndrome).

By the way, this is my third post regarding this song. The first two were posted on my iBlog reviewer and showbiz ako blogs.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online