Jarold's LAIR - From Sobersided to Inane

This is the blog where Jarold whines about the stuffs he hates, brags the things and achievements he has, shares the wonderful moment he experiences, shamelessly announces his clumsiness and ignorance, and posts just about anything from inane to sobersided. This is Jarold's -L-A-I-R-

Saturday, July 30, 2005

left in nothingville

Wake up at 3 a.m. I didn’t go to work, had a stomach upset. Decided to watch DVDs. Finished watching around 8:38 a.m. Tried going back to sleep but I can’t. The weather is hot it’s making me sweat. So I got up and mixed some fiber drink.

As I’m preparing my breakfast …lonely thoughts are flashing on my head. I can’t think clearly. I can’t organize my thoughts. I don’t know what’s right to write. I’m writing my journal by the way.

I’m starting to feel solitude and boredom in my job. My batch is jumbled. Some are on the B2B shift. Some and I are in NOP B2C. Some are on WIRE. Some of my close friends in NOP are in UK shift.

Joje is leaving for Chicago on the 12th. Lots of veteran agents I know of have gone. Some are planning to leave. Some others are preparing for Dubai job interview which includes me. But I’m still thinking twice on leaving. It’s gonna be tough. I love Philippines, I love Cebu! ‘There’s no place like home’ is a cliche I know but it’s an honest one.

My ship of friendship is unloading each of my chums them heading to a life and career destined for them. And I’m about to be left in nothingville.

I’ve been through a lot of emotional strugggle especially of parting ways. But I got to overcome all the negative psyches and began embarking to a new pilgrim. I just wish I could have this fast forward coz it’s amazingly driving me crazy!

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online