Such a relaxing day!
I’m not dialing since the start of the shift and it’s now 4am, 2 and a half hours to go before we end the shift.
I have written 2 testimonials for two of my friends and I might add another one after this blog.
I’ll be having 3 additonal friends coz I invited them.
Everybody are sleeping here except for a few ones.
end of fuss… heller!!!
It rained a little hard btw this evening, was wet when I got in the office.
Like it this way… hope it will stay as it is until the shift ends.
It’s so cold here in Maine.
Don’t like the food served in the cafeteria for breakfast, the filling of the meatroll is not good and the macaroni sauce taste just as bad as a tummy ache, cheese made it taste better though.
I’ve searched all the lyrics I’m looking for and I’ve saved them in my multiply account. As well as one of the poems I kept.
It’s kinda sad coz I was moved from Kansas to Maine because people are dialing omnitel here. Cathy and I are away again with each other, happens a lot of times.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment