L
ike any other person, mostly from 35 years old and under, I can’t live without my mobile phone(oh, just ignore those pips who are wherewhital deprived to have one!). Ever since I started burning my own keypad I feel a little hard to cope up with my daily to-do lists, appointments and whereabouts if my celphone is out of my hand at any given time.
For the first 3 months ’twas just like a luxury but after that it became a requisite(at least for my family). I was in senior high when I got hold of my own phone; abd since I’m still very much dependent with my mom, she makes sure that I never run out of load so I can just press the necessary buttons and that fantastic device tell her my needs and emergency something… or whatever…
But a serious entry is not my intention here n-I’m here to "brag"!!! But before I do the honor… I’d like to give you a glimpse of the evolution of my mobile phone units.
My worked in Alcatel Service Center during 2000-2001 so my very first unit was an Alcatel. Here are the phones I’ve used:
This is my phone prior to my latest one, but I still have it right now -I bring it along with me in case my new phone runs out of battery.















0 Comments:
Post a Comment