Shoemart Cebu had a mall wide sale last september 2nd, 3rd and 4th. God! When Cathy and I went there friday the 2nd, boy! if you were there?! it’s like a saturday or sunday! Sunday was the most jampacked since it’s the last day of sale. Imagine a brimful wet market that’s how jammed SM was.

I planned to buy
VCDs in
Video City because it’s worth only 50 bucks each but I changed plan because their VCDs are used and they look ugly, eeeww!! I might get a defective one, heck no!!!

Anyway, these are the items I purchased that last day sale: an unbranded transparent pair of sunglasses with a little shade of brown without a frame and a silky black bag with white strap and edges from
Human. I didn’t mind the crowd though -totally oblivious. I was enjoying my luxury shopping.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment