Jarold's LAIR - From Sobersided to Inane

This is the blog where Jarold whines about the stuffs he hates, brags the things and achievements he has, shares the wonderful moment he experiences, shamelessly announces his clumsiness and ignorance, and posts just about anything from inane to sobersided. This is Jarold's -L-A-I-R-

Tuesday, January 5, 2010




I would like to believe that this year is going to be a jack-in-the-box year for me. A year full of surprises -both wonderful and not so wonderful.

My Yahoo Mail accounts and Facebook account were recently phished ny online money scammers which resulted to the deactivation of my Facebook account. Frustrating as it was, I was forced to create a new account since Facebook's technical support didn't take heed of my reactivation request immediately. Yet, just when I had thought that having my original account restored is a hopeless possibility, Facebook indeed reactivated it. Although their very slow response and action was extremely frustrating, I must say.

As the new year embarked, my mom and I had an unexpected fight over a petty issue. And this was exactly one year after we had a new year reconciliation over a worse issue. This resulted to huge and disappointing decisions. Thankfully, we managed to reconcile our differences in less than 24 hours. Albeit the decisions made already final.

And just when I thought that my heart needed to take a break from the romantic impulse this year, a new romance came rushing tempestuously to the doorstep of my heart-shaped organ. The departed year had been more extreme than a roller coaster ride when it comes to matter of the heart. After three bad flings, two heartbreaking break-ups and one internally hemorrhaging misunderstanding with an MU, I thought I had to learn how to be single again. But off came this one beating heart in the New Year's Eve. Although a petty altercation had flared up. So let's see tomorrow if this will still come and go.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online