Jarold's LAIR - From Sobersided to Inane

This is the blog where Jarold whines about the stuffs he hates, brags the things and achievements he has, shares the wonderful moment he experiences, shamelessly announces his clumsiness and ignorance, and posts just about anything from inane to sobersided. This is Jarold's -L-A-I-R-

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Reawakening My Craft In Storytelling




My story idea of an alternate universe has long been overdue. I have slacked exceedingly in this TO-DO; and it's about time to get it going.

This story idea will kick-off in an epic fantasy series with a working title TROPICALIA. It will mainly be a story about Parads - the guardians of nature. But will later progress to mythological tales as soon as the five-book series will be completed. Hopefully, ample inspiration will come down to me to realize the epic.

Although, my full-length romance novel The Album is still stuck in the fifth chapter, my first successful romance short story Not Just Once, But Twice shall serve as a driving force to finish the former. Everything shall go in places, I must believe.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online