Jarold's LAIR - From Sobersided to Inane

This is the blog where Jarold whines about the stuffs he hates, brags the things and achievements he has, shares the wonderful moment he experiences, shamelessly announces his clumsiness and ignorance, and posts just about anything from inane to sobersided. This is Jarold's -L-A-I-R-

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

When It's Over




As I've mentioned yesterday, my partner and I had a petty altercation. After sleeping over the issue, we both realized that the coupling is not a good idea at all. But no grudge and no fight in this one whatsoever. Just an admission of the reality.

I guess I'm bound to push through with the initial decision I had made before the prior year bade it's farewell - that is to be single for this new year and for the rest of it.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online