Jarold's LAIR - From Sobersided to Inane

This is the blog where Jarold whines about the stuffs he hates, brags the things and achievements he has, shares the wonderful moment he experiences, shamelessly announces his clumsiness and ignorance, and posts just about anything from inane to sobersided. This is Jarold's -L-A-I-R-

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Phishing Scams

I couldn't believe that with my vast knowledge about the internet I allowed my email accounts to be hacked ny online money scammers, causing me problems in my Facebook account then and losing my Hotmail and InMail24 email accounts.

Retrieving my Yahoo Mail accounts were easy. However, since, my Hotmail and InMail24 have a vis-a-vis alternate email address, they're now in the good hands... err... filthy hands of the hackers, tarnishing my good name... grrr!!!

So, to all internet users out there, let me share you this important thought. If you receive any suspicious notifications asking for important account or contact details disregard it. Or better yet, consult or report it to your mail server or account customer service.

 The picture below is one very good example:


0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online